In my defense I have three littles. And as it would happen, sitting down at the computer is a cue to all near to suddenly desperately “need” me. That’s just how it goes.
Okay, so i don’t really plan new year’s resolutions. Mostly because to me thinking of things that I would love to accomplish but yet not really committing to them is the most painful thing in the entire world.
So instead I present
my five new year’s good suggestions— to accomplish things that I have wanted to do for a while, but haven’t, and yet, still refuse to be committed to in a serious manner, so as not to stress myself out:
- Blog every day. to which I immediately pull a fast one by allowing myself to post a photo.–I’m a tricky one.
- read the bible in 90 days.–I’m going to make a go at it. Joining up with Mom’s tool box. and others,
- Love and care deeper and to not shy away from the opportunities to love when it’s inconvenient for me
- get healthy again.–true story, the “road” is terrible on health. bad for exercising. bad for eating right. And I tell you, I have got to figure something out to stay active and healthy. oi vey.
- Take over the world, world peace, and other unattainable goals.